Best of Colombia
05/25/2023 through 12/18/2024
05/25/2023 through 12/21/2024
Best of Colombia
Discover South America’s best-kept secret on this 17-day adventure through the verdant mountains and powdery beaches of Colombia. Head into the serene highlands of Colombia’s famed coffee region and discover the sweeter, softer side of this misunderstood country. Fall in love with Bogota’s colonial heart, laze on palm-fringed stretches of Caribbean shoreline and hang with locals that redefine hospitality.
- Bogota – La Candelaria Walking Tour
- Salento – Traditional Tejo Game
- Bogota – Visit to Paloquemao market
- Karatu – Coffee plantation tour & tasting
- Medellin – Barrio Transformation Tour
- Medellin – Flower Farm tour
- Metrocable to Acevedo station and up to Santa Elena
- Cartagena – Orientation walk of hotel neighbourhood
- Tayrona National Park – Entrance fee
- Barichara – Walk along Camino Real to the village ‘Guane’
- Barichara – Visit to a local artisan paper factory
- Stay in the vibrant Chapinero neighbourhood in Bogota, one of the most culturally diverse parts of town.
- Embark on a spectacular guided hike through the Cocora Valley, home to hummingbirds and the world’s tallest palm trees.
- Spend a couple of days learning about the world’s favourite bean during a stay on a traditional coffee estancia deep in coffee country.
- Discover the new face of Medellin and learn about the city’s transformation from most dangerous neighbourhood in Colombia to arts and culture haven.
- Try your hand at tejo, Colombia’s explosive national sport (think bocce with gunpowder!). Join your group on this fun activity in Salento, made better with a free beer in hand.
Tayrona National Park / Guachaca Region
Terms and Conditions
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us