Best of Sri Lanka
Best of Sri Lanka
This tour eliminates guess work and immerses you in the must-sees, must-tastes and must-meets of this beautiful country. In other words, the best stuff. Like summiting Lion Rock in Sigiriya, cycling through sprawling ancient city ruins in Anuradhapura and touring massive granite Buddha carvings in Polonnaruwa. But the best doesn’t just mean the biggest. The best is also having lunch with a Tamil tea worker in their home, relaxing with a cold beer and your feet in the sand in Mirissa and hiking between plantations and villages in Haputale. In fact, we think the best is doing all that and more in one 15-day tour.
- Anuradhapura – Bodhi Tree Temple
- Anuradhapura – Bike tour
- Polonnaruwa – Bike Tour
- Dambulla – Cave Temples
- Kandy – Temple of the Tooth
- Sigiriya – Lion Rock Fortress Visit
- Kandy – Tea factory visit
- Bandarawela – Cooking demonstration & local meal
- Kandy to Bandarawela – Scenic train ride
- Hill Country trek
- Galle – Walking tour
- Galle – Traditional Sri Lankan Wood Carving – demonstration and participation
- Colombo – City tour by bus
- Ride around the ancient ruins of Anuradhapura on a bike tour, cycling through the jungle to see the dagobas, palaces, and pools of a city abandoned over 1000 years ago.
- Climb the rock fortress of Sigiriya to the ancient ruins that lie atop the 200-metre-high summit and get panoramic views over the surrounding wilderness.
- Explore the divine city of Kandy, mingling with pilgrims at the Temple of the Tooth, touring a tea factory, and taking in the views of this lush lakefront town.
- Fall in love with Sri Lankan food and get to know locals during experiences like lunching with a Tamil tea worker and a home-cooking demonstration.
- Unwind on the sandy beaches of Mirissa, where the waters are clear and warm, and monkeys play in the swaying palms that line the shores.
Sigiriya – Kandy
Udawalawe Jungle Camp
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us